The Brain Injury Foundation of St. Louis 3rd Annual Trivia Night
November 4 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$30.00 – $400.00
Join the Brain Injury Foundation St. Louis for our third annual Trivia Night and tease your brain for cash prizes!
Silent Auction + Trivia
Where: Kirkwood Community Center
When: November 4th, 2023 | Doors at 6p | Trivia starts at 7p
Tickets are available for tables of 8 or individuals. Individual tickets will be placed with a team.
This year we are offering 3 types of table seating options:
VIP – $400
- Reserved Seating: VIP guests will have their own reserved tables in the VIP area.
- Complimentary Champagne & Snack Board: VIP guests will receive one (1) complimentary bottle of champagne and snack board for the table.
- Exclusive Prizes: VIP guests have the chance to win exclusive prizes only offered to VIP area.
- Priority Registration: VIP guest may enjoy priority registration, allowing them to secure a reserved table without worrying about availability.
- Personal Table Attendant: VIP guest receive a table attendant who will run score sheets, obtain food and drinks, and check silent auction items.
- Added Bonus: VIP tables will receive 3 VIP mulligans to be used during any round
General Access PLUS – $300
- Reserved Seating: a seating area is designated for Access PLUS tables, ensuring a guaranteed spot for their group during trivia.
- Food and Beverage Discounts: guests will receive discounts on any snacks and beverages being sold throughout the night.
- Silent Auction Voucher: guests will be given a voucher to use for any silent auction item.
General Access – $200
- General Access seating grants entry to the trivia night, allowing guests to find available seats within the general admissions area.
- General Access guests can enjoy the trivia competition, participate in the activities, and have the chance to win prizes alongside other participants.